This free service applies only to residents staying in HDB units within our town and is not applicable to residents of private properties or commercial tenants.
Residents may call us at 1800 766 9100 from Monday to Friday, between 8 am to 5 pm to arrange for an appointment for the removal service. The removal service shall be carried out from 2pm to 5pm, Monday to Saturday (except Public Holidays) by HBPTC’s conservancy workers.
Each appointment is limited to three (3) movable items per month. Please allow 3 working days to make the arrangement.
This service DOES NOT include:
- Dismantling of items
- Shifting of house
- Clearing of renovation debris
- Built-in fixtures (e.g. cabinets, beds, doors, cupboards & drawers etc.)
- Fish tank, glassware and other fragile items
- Piano/Big musical instrument
- Fitness Equipment/Gym Set
- Safe Deposit Box
- Any other item that has to be managed by more than 2 conservancy workers
Please do not leave your bulky items overnight at the common areas:
- Common corridors/Void decks
- Rear of HDB blocks
- Centralized refuse chute areas
- Staircase landings
- Lift lobbies etc.
The common areas must not be blocked by bulky items as the items will impede you and your neighbours’ emergency escape routes as well as create a potential fire hazard.
Note: This service is only applicable to HDB residents residing within Holland-Bukit Timah GRC and Bukit Panjang SMC. For residents residing in the private estates, please contact NEA’s appointed public waste management company for your sector accordingly.
Holland-Bukit Panjang Town Council is offering its term contractors' handyman services to the residents of Holland-Bukit Panjang Town. *Please refer to Note below.
Should you need more help in looking for a suitable contractor, HDB has provided a list of minor repair contractors to better assist you. You may click here to view the list.
Chin Siong Electrical Engineering Pte Ltd
4001 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 1, Singapore 569622
Tel : 6552 6646
Contact : Mr.Lau Hong Rong
HP: 9745 4067
Tel : 6677 8540
|S/NO||Description of Services||Unit||Indicative Rates|
|1||Labour for checking of defective wiring and fittings, including resetting of MCB/ Consumer unit as required||No||$45|
|2||Supply and fix in replacement 6 to 32 AMP MCB (single pole)||No||$45|
|3||Supply and fix in replacement 6 to 32 AMP MCB / Isolator (double pole)||No||$60|
|4||Supply and fix in replacement single gang switch complete with moulded surface mounting box||No||$30|
|5||Supply and fix in replacement 2 to 5 gang switch complete with moulded surface mounting box||No||$35|
|6||Supply and fix in replacement single gang 13Amp switch socket-outlet, complete with moulded surface mounting box||No||$30|
|7||Supply and fix in replacement double gang 13Amp switch socket-outlet, complete with moulded surface mounting box||No||$35|
|8||Supply and fix in replacement a 15/20Amp switch socket-outlet, complete with moulded surface mounting box||No||$35|
|9||Supply and fix in replacement a 40Amp, 30MA sensitivity Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (RCCB)||No||$75|
|10||Supply and fix in replacement a 60Amp, 30MA sensitivity Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (RCCB)||No||$95|
|11||Supply and fix in replacement white batten lamp holder||No||$30|
|12||Supply and fix in replacement double pole water heater switch complete with pilot lamp and white moulded surface mounting box||No||$30|
|13||Supply and fix replacement moulded insulated bayonet -type batten lamp holder, 5Amp with skirt, 3 terminals and loop-in earth terminals||No||$30|
Caisson Engineering Pte Ltd
12 Defu Lane 1 #01-00, Singapore 539487
Tel : 6455 3663
|S/NO||Description of Services||Indicative Rates|
|1||Labour for clearing of chokes in a floor trap/wash basin/ sink||$30|
|2||Labour for clearing of chokes in a w.c. system||$30|
|3||Labour for reparing over-flowing 9/4.5 litres plastic w.c cistern / leaking water pipe including renewing washer||$12|
|4||Repair to 3.5 litres WC flushing cistern including replacement of all fittings and accessories||$120|
|5||Supply and fix in replacement 13mm dia brass water tap||$55|
|6||Supply and fixed in replacement chromium plated brass lever tap/ pillar tap||$65|
|7||Labour only for replacement of bib or pillar tap||$30|
|8||Supply and fix in replacement flexible inlet pipe not exceeding 450mm long in replacement for a wash basin/ a sink/ a w.c. cistern; complete with connectors||$15|
|9||Supply and fix in replacement PVC bottle trap and waste outlet fittings for a wash basin /a sink||$40|
|10||Supply and fix in replacement kitchen UPVC floor trap with vent pipe including hacking and reinstatement||$180|
|11||Supply and fix in replacement kitchen UPVC floor trap without vent pipe including hacking and reinstatement||$160|
|12||Supply and fix in replacement white-coloured pedestal w.c. pan (excluding cistern) including hacking and reinstatement||$200|
|13||Supply and fix in replacement white-coloured squatting type w.c.pan (excluding cistern) including hacking and reinstatement||$260|
|14||Supply and fix plastic floor trap grating||$15|
Nam Plumbing Engineering Pte. Ltd.
1 Bukit Batok Cres, Singapore 658064
Tel : 6570 9230 / 6570 9231 / 6570 9232
|S/NO||Description of Services||Indicative Rates|
|1||Replacing a letterbox lock||$35|
- Services are only available to HDB residents of the Town Council.
- Services are available only during office hours (Mondays to Fridays 8am to 5pm, and Saturdays 8am to 1pm).
- Indicative rates stated are labour charges only, any installation of new parts/ products/ materials, if applicable, will be charged separately.
- Residents are under no obligation to engage these contractors. Residents are advised to make necessary comparisons where possible.
- All services provided and necessary payments are strictly viewed as private arrangements between the residents and the contractors. The Town Council does not in any way receive any commission through this service. In this aspect, the Town Council acts only as a referral body. The Town Council shall not be responsible or liable for any act or omission on the part of the contractors for any loss, damage or injury caused in or as a result of the performance or non-performance of the works contracted for or as a result of any willful conduct or negligence on the part of the contractors.